Now with a title like “Fluoride, EMFs, and Radon” you might think this is going to be a 3-hour episode. These are all very big topics! I have spent probably over 24 hours researching all of these issues. That doesn’t make me an expert by any stretch, but I have a pretty decent understanding of what we know, what we don’t know, and how you can move forward on each of these issues without total analysis paralysis.
I think these topics are rife with confusion, overwhelm, and sometimes fear. If you’re like a lot of people I speak with, learning about these issues itself is a hurdle. Because once you learn something, you can’t unlearn something. I know when I was starting off my own healthy home journey, I ignored things like fluoride, EMFs, and radon for a long time because the thought of acting on the information was too scary. I didn’t want to have to debate my dentist or be afraid of things I couldn’t control when it came to my neighbour’s WIFI. And, well, radon wasn’t even on my radar until a few years ago.
But as I’ve discovered, these issues are important and I believe we can take action on them without fear. And because they all require a similar mindset – that is, trusting that you can take the information and act on it without fear – I’m giving them to you in one episode as a summary and quick action plan.
Links Mentioned in The Episode:
- Free Training Series: https://greenathome.ca/training
- Fluoride Blog: https://greenathome.ca/is-fluoride-safe/
- Cell Phones & EMFs: https://greenathome.ca/do-cell-phones-cause-cancer/
- Interview with Dr. Taylor Bean and Frank Clegg: https://www.facebook.com/100010664042801/videos/1311211315910991/
- Radon Blog: https://greenathome.ca/why-im-testing-my-home-for-radon/
- US National Radon Safety Board: https://www.nrsb.org/
- Canadian Radon Testing and Remediation: https://takeactiononradon.ca/test/radon-test-kits/
- Canadian National Radon Proficiency Program Professionals: https://c-nrpp.ca/find-a-professional/
- Health Canada Information on Radon & Remediation: https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/environmental-workplace-health/reports-publications/radiation/radon-reduction-guide-canadians-health-canada-2013.html