This episode is a little different! I’m sharing a live Q+A session I held in my Facebook Group, The Green Product Forum a couple of months ago. In case you missed it, or you want to know answers to common questions I get over and over again, I’m bringing it to you today!
The questions I answer cover topics like:
– ‘natural’ tick repellent.
– How to convince your husband to switch to all the green products when he doesn’t think they clean as well.
– New organic children’s clothing vs second hand non-organic children’s clothing in terms of toxins and environmental impact.
– I review product ingredient lists for Elements wipes, Everyone products, and Avalon Organics
– My favourite alternatives to sponges, paper towels for dish washing/kitchen needs
– And I go into a lengthy discussion about Water wipes. Are they really that bad?
If you liked this format, drop me a DM over on Instagram, @emma_greenathome.
And if support like this would benefit you, I offer bi-weekly Q+A calls within my membership, The Healthy Home Collective. It’s a great way to not only get personalized support with any questions, but you also get a strategic and streamlined process for approaching your home detox. Learn more at greenathome.ca/collective.