One of the first areas of the home expectant parents tend to focus on when it comes to reducing toxins is the nursery. A lot has changed in the time since I was pregnant, and my design esthetic is non-existent. So for this episode, I wanted to bring in someone who is an expert not only in design, but also specializes in creating healthy spaces.
Loni Brown is a Healthy Home Expert and Founder and CEO of EntirelyEco and Wholesome Nest. She helps parents design and create beautiful eco-friendly, toxin-free homes for their families.
Loni specializes in Wholesome Home Design which blends non-toxic living with interior design for a healthier and more comfortable home. Her certified organic eco home shop has beautiful, eco-friendly home decor for the entire family.
For her expertise, Loni has been featured in MindBodyGreen, New Mom Boss, PABR Institute’s Weekend Wellness Hour, and Familypreneur to name a few.
In this episode, we covered:
– What’s the first thing expectant parents should do when planning their non-toxic nursery
– How parents on a budget can create a healthy, beautiful space
– What trends Loni is seeing with non-toxic products
– What to look for when choosing products and finishes for the nursery
– What greenwashing tactics are common with nursery decor and furniture
Website (Online Shop): https://entirelyeco.com/
Website (Nursery Design / Blog): https://wholesomenest.co/
Free Guide: Create a Beautiful, Non-Toxic Nursery in 5 Simple Steps