This is part 2 of a conversation with Dr. Taylor Bean, a licensed Naturopathic Doctor in British Columbia, Canada who has completed the Immunization Certification. She supports families globally who want more information on vaccines from a respectful, transparent and informed choice point of view.
You can listen to Part 1 here if you haven’t already.
In this episode we cover:
- What should go into the decision-making process around what to vaccinate for and when to do it
- Risk factors to consider
- Understand the infections
- The importance of being able to ask questions
- Infant immunity & vaccine efficacy
- Separating or spacing out doses
- Supporting the body pre- and post-shot
- Fever & Tylenol use
- Vaccine optimization & efficacy
- Rotavirus & Chicken Pox – are they needed?
- Adverse Reaction Reporting
- Vaccine injury
- How to work with Dr. Bean
Links Mentioned in This Episode:
Dr. Bean’s vaccination resources – https://drtaylorbean.com/services/vaccination/